An accommodation block booking has been made at the Lotte City Hotel Jeju (Conference Venue). Special rates have been negotiated with the Conference venue the Lotte City Hotel Jeju. Participants information who registered accommodating to the Lotte City Hotel will be delivered to the Lotte City Hotel Jeju by the administration staff of ASQUA 2017.
Alternative accommodations can be booked individually and information on where to stay will be notified in the registration form of the ASQUA 2017 webpage (http://asqua2017.org).
Registration fee rate of accommodation (planned):
Lotte City Hotel Jeju (Conference Venue) 120,000 KW (US100$)
- Participants do not have to arrange his or her own hotel reservation (Lotte City Hotel, etc.) Bookings for discounted rates are available via the registration form (not directly with the hotel). The rates listed are room only and are for 4~8.
Lotte City Hotel Jeju is located near the Jeju International Airport (5 minutes by car).
Each participant has to arrange his or her own registrations.
- Website (Korean): http://www.lottehotel.com/city/jeju/ko/Default.asp
- Website (English) : http://www.lottehotel.com/city/jeju/en/Default.asp
- Website (Chinese) : http://www.lottehotel.com/city/jeju/zh/Default.asp
- Website (Japanese) : http://www.lottehotel.com/city/jeju/ja/Default.asp
A special 50% discount for only guests of ASQUA conference
The restaurant for breakfast is on the 22nd floor and offers the best views.
A variety of fresh and delicious food is available.
The hotel agreed to offer breakfast at a special 50% discount for only guests of ASQUA conference.
The hotel rooms are offered to ASQUA conference guests at special discounts.
You can enjoy most amenity for free; fittness room, outdoor spa pool & dry sauna, shuttle bus, parking lot, wifi...
Also, you can save the time for shoping in the "Duty Free shop" of 1st floor.
You can arrve at Jeju International Airport and get to any places in the Island without visa. Individual arangement of air travel to Jeju Island has to be done as soon as possible because Jeju Island is booked out earlier than several month before the Conference date.
You can contact air travel agency to have a plan to arrive at and depart from Jeju Island.
Please notify us your flight information below before Wednesday 31st May 2017.